Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to "How to pleasure a woman"

A lot has been written about how to pleasure a woman. If you look through magazines, you will find a lot of bogus surveys and descriptions of fads. The truth is, sex and sexual pleasure are as old as humanity, and in most ways have always been and will always stay the same. That doesn't mean that being a good lover is totally intuitive, but like most things you can learn it.

I have been in a few serious relationships, and fortunately I have always been able to pleasure my girlfriends. That doesn't mean that they, or I, had an orgasm every time we were sexually intimate, and it also doesn't mean that sexual intercourse was part of all our lovemaking.

Because this is where everything with regards to pleasuring a woman starts: psychology. What notions, expectations, and feelings do you have about sex, and how aware are you of them? Technique has its place, but the real magic happens when you understand the principles of women's and men's sexual and emotional needs in general, and your woman's and your own particular needs and desires.

So follow along, as I try to share my knowledge of how to pleasure a woman. I will try to post regularly, so don't forget to check back.

No comments: