Thursday, October 18, 2007

How to pleasure a woman: My approach

As I pointed out in my welcome post, I think it is crucial to pay close attention to the psychology around sex and intimacy. I will focus on three specific aspects of how to pleasure a woman:


  1. Notions: What thoughts and expectations do you and your partner have around sex?

  2. Emotions: How do you feel about sex in general, how do you feel about each other?

  3. Technique: What specific things can you do to improve your sexual experiences with each other.



Learning about all three aspects is very important to really become a better lover and to have more exciting and meaningful sex.

Next time, I will talk about everything involved in the play of pleasuring a woman: the actors, the stage, the backstage, and the audience. (Ok, I'm just kidding about the audience part. Most of us still prefer sex in private.)

In the meantime, let me point you to a great book I found. It's called 500 Lovemaking Tips and Secrets: Increase passion and intimacy by Michael Webb, who is Oprah's love expert and a recognized expert on how to pleasure a woman.

I have also added a "Recommended Reading" section to the sidebar on the right, where I will point to any resources that I find helpful.

No comments: